CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 05, 2005

Surf's Up Space Ponies!

It's the beginning of the month. And you know what that means kiddies. It's time to pay the bills! Yep, when you work for the government, they only give you money once a month, and if you're lucky it's one the 1st. So, today was the day when I take all the bills that I owe, put them in a box, and pick who gets paid. And 6 lucky bastards get paid this month. I'm sure they'll be overjoyed! Everyone else is just gonna have to wait until next payday...this just wasn't their month.

And, what the hell is up with the damn electric bill? It's like 3 times more than it was last summer. I know it's hot and the air condition is running all day...but damnit!! Looks like the head electric company/crime boss decided to buy that new town in France! I might as well just have our check direct deposited into the utility companys' account. That way I can tell the bill collectors that the utlility company has all my money, go harass them for your dough.

So, in other news, the summer is almost officially over. Skool shut up! that's how I spell it! starts on the 10th. So, I had to take the boys to register today. Garrett has already started football practice every afternoon this week. And we're going to take the boys shopping for school clothes tomorrow and Saturday. I figured I would take advantage of the Tax Free Weekend and save a few bucks on all their school stuff. Maybe then I can afford to feed them with the money I save.

What the hell happened to my SUMMER?!! Grrr

0 comments: