CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Fat Party Is Over

It's Diet Time Dieting
Because, well, I accidentally gained about 30 pounds in the past 3 or 4 years. I was pretty sickly for a few years. I felt like crap and was in pain all of the time. Then, I had surgery last year, and now I'm feeling much better. My problem is that I can't just watch what I eat and loose weight, I have to exercise too. I was doing really well with the exercise after my surgery, and when the kids were in skool. I was on a schedule. But, as soon as summer started, I didn't make myself workout. Plus, who wants to do anything in this horrid heat except sit in front of the air condition vent eating French vanilla ice cream with yummy fudge sauce?!!

So, here's the plan. I've already started cutting down on the fatty stuff that I eat. I really have to work on cutting out the salty snacks too. Mmmmmm...Doritos!! Mmmmmm.....water retention!! Tomorrow, I start exercising away all the extra fat. I figure Monday is a good day to start. I'm going to start exercising atleast 45 minutes 4 days a week for the first week. We'll see how that goes. So, wish me luck...I'm gonna need it!