CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 06, 2005

It's Hell-Week All in One Day

I am So tired and So cranky that I am going to bed immediately after this post, and if anyone tries to wake me up I'm going to stab them in the eye with a fork!
I've spent the last 2 days shopping for clothes with 2 boys...well, 3 boys counting the husband...along with 4 million other people who were shopping for the same clothes as me this weekend. And they ALL move REALLY SLOOOWWWWWLY!!! OMG! People! MOVE!!! I already know what I want and where to get it, I don't need you people impeding my progress! People that stand in large groups in the center of the mall right where everyone is walking make me insane! I try to be nice too...asking people politely to move so that I may please pass by...or, even some eyerolling with the sighing....but people don't respond to nice! They make me get nasty and yell "Get the fuck out of my way Dorkfest!" and stomp right through the center of their little club meeting.

I hate people!


I'm staying home all day tomorrow...I'm going to watch TV and eat ice cream all day because Monday I start my diet! ...but more on that tomorrow...

Goodnight Chums

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »