CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday Favorites

Here you go. This weeks edition of Friday Favorites. This Friday the subject is QUOTES.

Favorite Movie Quotes


  1. "They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are." - Seth Gecko in From Dusk Till Dawn
  2. "Do I look like a blond with big tits and an ass that tastes like French Vanilla ice cream?" - Clarence Worley in True Romance
  3. "Nice Marmot" - The Dude in The Big Lebowski
  4. "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!" - Ulysses Everett McGill in O' Brother Where Art Thou?
  5. "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." Nada in They Live!


Favorite Tickisms...or stuff uttered by The Tick

  1. Don't make us bite you in hard-to-reach places!
  2. I don't know the meaning of the word "surrender". I mean, I know it, I'm not dumb... just not in this context.
  3. Mucal invader, is there no end to your oozing?
  4. Yeah, well, don't count your weasels before they pop, dink!
  5. Brace yourself while Corporate America tries to sell us its wretched things.


Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments: