CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Madness I Say!

I think I need my hormones checked or something, cuz I have been on my absolute last NERVE for the past week. Every little thing just pisses me off. Shit like THIS:


  • That damn BK Chicken Fries commercial...with that fucktard chickenheaded band.
  • When the dog stands in the middle. of the. kitchen. CHEWING HER FOOD. instead of over her bowl getting it all over the place. I'm not cleaning that shit up dammit! Where's the husband?!
  • When you ask someone a question, then they say "what?" then immediately answer the question you just asked them. If you heard me, then what the hell did you say WHAT for? Say WHAT again Mother Fucker!!
  • That dog that starts barking at 5am everyday, even on weekends!and, no it's not mine!
  • Those little animation thingies that they put in the bottom corner of the TV screen during your favorite show. I just sat through 5 minutes of commercials, and now I have to watch them DURING the show too?!
  • When I ask one of those people that live here if they've had a bath yet, and their reply is "but I didn't do anything today" ICK!
  • That little kid from down the road that always repeats the last 2 words of anything that you say.
    Me: Hey little Dude. What's going on?
    Little Dude: Going on!
    Me: So, you excited about going back to school?
    Little Dude: to School!
    Me: Go tell your mom I'm Insane!
    Little Dude: I'm Insane!
    Me: *snort*
    Husband: What the hell are you doing? He's only 6!
  • and, WHY do I have to pee Every. Thirty. Minutes. GAH!! How am I supposed to get any sleep if I have to get up to go pee every half hour?!
  • When the satalite TV info says Invader Zim is coming on at 10:00. Then, at 10:00, it's so NOT Invader Zim, but some stupid show that I've never even heard of! Where's GIR?!!

But, there is hope...SKOOL starts in 7.5 hours!! *bounce*

0 comments: