CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Weekend Recap

I just thought I'd let you guys know what the weekend has been like so far....
:::cue crickets:::
Today we worked out in the yard, and by "we" I mean the husband and the kids. I sat in the house where there is air conditioning! And Lemonade! I did manage to go outside every so often to point out the places that the lawn mower and the weedeater missed. I mean, we're trying to compete with the neighbor for crying out loud!

And the movie (see post below) last night was awesome! It was so cool to be able to see that movie on the big screen. Although, I think it must have been the actual 1967 copy that we saw last night. It was all grainy and some parts were out of focus..geezzzzz...but it still Rocked! We whistled the theme song all the way home. =0)

See you crazy kids next month!

[EDIT] Where the hell is my Blogroll?!! WTF?!

0 comments: