CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sidekicks Don't Kiss

Tonight I'm flipping through the 900 channels of nothing to watch and what do I find?!! The Mighty Blue Crime Fighter that is THE TICK!! And I found him on the Toon Disney channel! When did this happen?!! I see that they are hosting our Nigh-Invulnerable Crusader Of Goodness every night at 10:00 (CST) *BOUNCE* My life is now complete!!
So, tonight's episode was one of my favorites..."Sidekicks Don't Kiss" It's one of the best because it has The Tick's dog Speak in it. (In a later episode The Tick finds out that Speak is really a Capybara) So tonight Arthur is kidnapped by the Deerfield Aztecs. The best Tickism from this episode is:

Sun worshipping dog launchers...you face the Tick! and his dog...Speak!




Gotta go set the TIVO.........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»