CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 02, 2005

*Bleh*

I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the beach tomorrow or not. It's raining here right now, and there are supposed to be scattered thunderstorms tomorrow, as well as all next week. I'm sure that the beach is going to be packed since it's 4th of July weekend. So, do I want to go and take a chance that it will be sunny and not rain much? I can't decide. Neither of the boys want to go..they have other plans. Plus, they know that they won't get to fish much with all the people there. Dammit...I guess I'll just get everything together and decide in the morning!

2 comments:

fuzzylizard said...

http://fuzzylizard.blogspot.com/

Should I say more?

Sistinas said...

I see my NZ buddy found me *bounce* Good luck with the new CD dude!