CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Post of Nothingness

Thought I'd make a quick post before I attempt to go to sleep...before 2am today hopefully. So, for tonight's update:

It's still raining every damn day here! and it's supposed to rain for the next week...or next thousand years! :gripe:

I'm still not sleeping much. I can't seem to get to sleep before 6 am. Then I just sleep for a few hours, then I'm back up again. You would think that I would use that as an opportunity to get more stuff done while I'm awake so much....but I don't! PS. If you know me personally, and you Still thought that...then you don't really know me do you?! Time to turn in your badge and secret decoder ring!

Tonight's episode of The Tick was "The Tick vs. Dinosaur Neil" It looks like Toon Disney is playing all episodes in order *bounce*

I still haven't gotten this shirt yet! Apparently, no one loves me *sniffle*