CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 18, 2005

Erm....yeah....so what's your point?

Someone emailed me this link today. She is always sending these quiz links to me. She is really one of those high maintenance friends that I try to keep to a minimum. You know the ones...they have to call you 50 times a day to see what you are doing, report to you what they are doing, make plans for you both to do something within the next hour....they have massive breakdowns whenever they don't hear from you for a few days...or a few hours. Anyway, she said I HAD to do this one. *rolls eyes* So, I took the damn quiz...I was awake at 4 am...what else was there to do? So, yeah, well, it wasn't much of a surprise. I really don't need to take a quiz to know that I'm cynical,withdrawn, and generally despise most humans. Esp. the HIGH MAINTENANCE ones! Next....






Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You?
quiz.

3 comments:

fuzzylizard said...

Damn, I am a Goth too! Must have been why you let me hang out at your locker. =P

Sistinas said...

yes, you lucky bastard! You are one of the chosen few...down ON ALL FOURS! *smirk*

Sistinas said...

What?! Becky a Goodie2Shoes?!! I never whould have guessed!! *snort* Thanks for stopping by! ::HUGS::