CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dang 'ol sharks man....

Well, in case anyone cares, I did make it to the beach Monday. Since the husband had to work, the boys and I decided to spend the 4th Of July with him. We got to see dozens of sharks! They were comming in REALLY close to the shore, so the kids were bummed because we wouldn't let them swim. And because I didn't let them bring their rods they were pissed because the wanted to catch a shark. Why couldn't I have had girls?!! 2 of the local TV stations were out at the beach doing a story on the sharks and the fact that the park was warning people to stay out of the water. Garrett and his friend ran over the the camera guy and gave him an interview. They didn't use it on the air though...probably because Garrett talks in some strange redneck dialect that no one understands! I call him Boomhauer when I can't understand what the hell he's saying! So,other than the fact that the waters were infested with huge numbers of man-eating sharks, the day was great =0P
So, I'm thinking that tonight that Chad and I are going to go meet my friend Becky and her boyfriend...have some drinks, enjoy some adult company without the kidlings. I guess if I'm going to do that I'd better get ready before the husband gets home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Clomid stronger egg free web cam recorder