CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

When did we get a cat?!!

My kids are loons!! I came inside from the garage to see both of them running through the house with a doggie treat tied to the end of their fishing rod! They're making Baby Dog chase it! She is jumping and bouncing all over the place...


ME: "What the hell are you doing?!"
Them: "We're pretending we have a cat!"
ME: wishing that I was just babysitting so I could look forward to their mom coming to get them soon....

3 comments:

fuzzylizard said...

Maybe if you would quit using the cats as a sacrifice or dog food and just use them as pets!??!!?

Sistinas said...

Maybe if they didn't make me sneeze then I could allow them to live in my kingdom!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info accutane Features include pay per click honeywell hwm 255 humidifier http://www.tatoo-removal-8.info percocet tadalafil