CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 11, 2005

Buh Bye Weekend....

I had a good weekend. Saturday I went with my friend, Becky, to see her son Matt play. He's a drummer in a band called Theory 1:1. They played at the local skate park. This is the first time I've been able to see them play and they sounded pretty good...for playing at a skate park =0P
Sunday I stayed around the house, trying to clean it up. Logan went to work with Chad. He had just spent all his money on a new reel, hooks, and other fishing stuff. He wants to catch a shark so bad! But, he came home empty handed. So, I'm sure he will be going again one day this week.
There isn't much time left until school starts, and both the boys are feeling the squeeze! Garrett starts his summer football strength camp today. Then it won't be long before they start having games. Garrett is going into 10th grade and he has been working out all summer hoping to get to play on the varsity team this year. He had better keep his grades up or he won't be playing on ANY team! I'm hoping that he trys harder to make some decent grades this year *fingers crossed* Logan will be in the 7th grade marching band this year, so looks like I'll be going to 2 football games a week this season. *busy, busy, busy*
Dammit I'm not ready for summer to be over yet! There is still stuff that I need to get done before school starts. But, just really want to be laying on the beach, soaking up some sun, and doing NOTHING!
Tanny