CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The One with the Boat

Damn, it's like 100 degrees outside today! And no breeze at all. You would think that since I've grown up here I would be used to the 100 degree/100% humidity down here. But, it still sucks! We need a pool...I should have the boys start digging!
I didn't do much today, except try to stay cool. Our friend Adam stopped by with his boat this afternoon. He put so much work into this boat. He has painted it battleship gray with a shark mouth and eye on each side...like the old war planes used to have painted on them. Adam thinks its cool. All the boys think it's cool. I think its retarded. I guess I'm out-voted. So, me, the husband and Adam (and his dog) took a nice ride out on the bayou in the SharkBoat. It felt great to have the wind on my face and cool off =0) The boys missed out. They were out fishing on the bayou down the road. I don't think they caught anything, they didn't stink like sweaty fish socks when they got home *bleck*
Now I'm going to get everything ready to go to the beach tomorrow. We'll be leaving early, so I know I'm not going to feel like rounding all this crap up in the morning. Oh, I gotta get some more sunblock....don't want to burn!