CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I Found Another Time Waster

Damn, is it Wednesday already?! So, if anyone is wondering...NO I didnt' get my room cleaned. I didn't even start. Why? Because of THIS ! I spent all day making my doggies Zoe and Baby Dog their own doggie pages. Go give them a bone!
Gawd, I'm such a dork *sigh* But, when deciding if I should A. clean my room or B. waste time making cute little web pages for my doggie family members which do you think I'm going to pick? I Need Help =0P
But, yesterday wasn't totally wasted. I did contribute to society...or atleast my neighbor. I helped my friend Judy dig out a spot for the pool that she bought for her kidlings. Okay, actually Garrett did most of the work. I must say, he did a great job too.
My mother-in-law brought us a baby Blue Jay that she found in her yard. I had most of his feathers, but wasn't quite ready to fly yet. The boys dug up some worms for him and got him to eat a couple of times. But, when Logan checked on him this morning, he was dead *sniffle* Poor wittle birdie. So, I had to have Logan go bury him.
Hmmmm....maybe I can start cleaning my room today....