CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 27, 2005

Oh, Looky...it's Monday Again....

So, I just realized that I didn't post anything all weekend. I suppose I could let you believe that I was just SOOOO busy all weekend that I just didn't have time to get a few words posted. But, that's not true. I didn't do shit! Me and the boys just hung around that house and annoyed each other. Chad was home Saturday, so we did get a few things done around the house. But, I in no way accomplished all the stuff that I need to! I REALLY need to get into our bedroom and get it cleaned up. It has become the dumping ground for all the crap that gets thrown out of the other rooms when I clean them. I want to get our bedroom painted by the end of this summer, but there is no way I can do that with all the stuff that's in there *sigh* I guess today would be a good day to get started on that huh?
Okay, here I go....Wish me luck.
I'll check in later and let you know how it turns out...

0 comments: