CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The One Where the Girl Goes to the Beach

I finally got a chance to go to the beach yesterday. I went with my friend Becky. The boys rode out to the beach with their dad. Garrett brought his friend (who happens to be a girl, but he insists that they are just friends) Nakita. Becky and I got there around 11:30. It was a beautiful day. The beach still has a lot of seaweed that has washed up over the past month. I'm wishing for a small tropical storm to come through in the next few weeks to wash all the icky seaweed away! Other than the seaweed the beach was great. I had a really nice time just relaxing on the sand and visiting with my friend. We haven't really talked in a while, so it was nice to catch up with her. Now I feel totally recharged for the week ahead!
Chad was a sweetie and brought Becky and I out on the airboat. The park usually doesn't do airboat tours on Mondays and Tuesdays...but I get special treatment since my hubby does the tours =0) I'm thinking about going back Thursday. So, I need to get all my stuff done today and tomorrow so I can go play Thursday.

0 comments: